Episode 142 (1 hr 30 mins 53 secs) Episode VIII of the Star Wars saga is finally released into the public, and it landed like a huge explosion that blew up the fan base. There are those who really loved it, and then there are those who really hated it. Which side does our Spoilers Pleeze crew fall under? Albert and Jiaming are joined by Tyler and Jeff of the Grand Geek Gathering to share their opinions about the movie, into the longest Spoilers Pleeze episode yet! They don't even get into all the topics they wanted to talk about!
01:23:40 - After Credits - about those angry The Last Jedi tweets
- #isawthatmovie non-spoilers review of TLJ
- The Last Jedi trailers and quotes
- ‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This’ in TLJ
- the Star Wars saga on Rotten Tomatoes
- iMDB rating for The Last Jedi
- Metacritic metascore for TLJ
- The Last Jedi CinemaScore
- SW 8 fan BACKLASH trending on Twitter
- reactions to The Force Awakens and to The Last Jedi
- first weekend box office for The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Will Bother Some People. Good.
- could this be the reason for the low audience/user ratings?
- Deciphering Online User Reviews From Exit Polls
- ‘The Last Jedi’ Doesn’t Care What You Think About ‘Star Wars’
- In Defense of Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s Least Essential Plot
Want to show your support? -> whowhatwhereswhy.com/support
This episode was produced by Albert VergeldeDios and Jessica Lin
More episodes, our other podcasts, and movie reviews, at whowhatwhereswhy.com