Episode 175 (32 mins 56 secs) Is there anything extra for the 175th episode? No, not really. However, Ruthy and Albert talk about Toys R Us going away, a bunch of news involving dogs, and anything else that's going on.
01:57 - Toys R Us closing
10:58 - Dogs are in the news
22:01 - What's Going On?
- “I'm a Toys R Us Kid”
- Your Toys 'R' Us closing questions answered
- Amazon didn't kill Toys 'R' Us. Here's what did
- Our memories of Toys R Us
- Lawmakers look to muzzle embattled dog-walking app
- medical marijuana for animals?
- United suspends pet cargo flights after multiple dog-related incidents
- In an Odd Turn of Events, an NFL Legend Rescued Stan Lee's Dog
- Marvel Land Coming To Disney California Adventure In 2020
- Famous rapper Drake plays Fortnight on Twitch
- IHeart Radio files for bankruptcy
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly Stepped in Front of Self-Driving Car
- A Man Died After Getting His Head Trapped Under a Movie Theater Seat
Want to show your support? -> whowhatwhereswhy.com/support
Music provided by The Y Axes
This episode was produced by Albert VergeldeDios and Jessica Lin
More episodes, podcasts, movie reviews, and comic strips, at whowhatwhereswhy.com