Do you like what you hear, read, or see, at the Who What Where's Why network?
Do you want to show your support for the work being done here?
Do you want to defray the cost of us providing these content?
We've got some options for you!
Share our content with others!
- Tell other people about our podcasts, movie reviews, the comic strip, etc.... The simple act of exposing our content with others actually goes a long way. (the Stuff & Junk show, Spoilers Pleeze, I saw that movie blog, COComixMix)
- By liking the Facebook page, you can leave comments, or communicate with other listeners & readers. The more people who like the Facebook page, will help expose us more in the FB algorithm, and would hopefully bring in new people to the website. (facebook.com/whowhatwhereswhy)
- Just the simple method of writing up a comment via our e-mail, this website itself, or via our Facebook page, makes a huge difference. A simple *click* on the "like button" on our Facebook posts helps a lot as well.
- iTunes is still the most popular place to discover podcasts. Help other people find our podcasts. Rating and reviewing them will help further expose the shows on the podcast service, as well as to potential new listeners.
- We've got mostly shirts on the store (the mug is cool too), but any sale we get there only helps makes it easier for us to provide all the content for the network. (zazzle.com/whowhatwhereswhy)
- A pledge of $1 a month will go a long way. If you want to pledge more than that a month, we will forever be grateful! By being a pledge on our Patreon page, you also get access to the exclusive "extra stuff extra spoils" podcast. (patreon.com/whowhatwhereswhy)