Did you like what you heard, read, or seen, at the Who What Where's Why network?
Do you want to show your support for the work being done here?
Would you want to defray the cost of the content we provide?
There are some options for you!
Share our content with others!
- Tell other people about our podcasts, movie reviews, the comic strip, etc.... The simple act of exposing our content with others actually goes a very long way, and makes a huge difference in increasing our online presence.
(the Stuff & Junk show, Spoilers Pleeze, I saw that movie blog, COComixMix)
- By liking the Facebook page, you can leave comments, or communicate with other listeners & readers. The more people who like the Facebook page, will help expose us more in the FB algorithm, and would hopefully bring in new people to the website.
- Just the simple method of writing up a comment to our e-mail, on our Facebook page, or this website itself via the Disqus comment box, makes a huge difference. A simple *click* on the "like button" on our Facebook posts helps a lot as well.
- iTunes is still the most popular place to discover podcasts. Help other people find our podcasts. Rating and reviewing them will help further expose the shows on the podcast service, as well as to potential new listeners.
- Do you Venmo? If you want to directly send us some money as a sign of supporting our work, you can! Feel free to send it to the Who What Where's Why Venmo account. It will be very much appreciated!
- We've got mostly shirts on the store (the mug is cool too), but any sale we get there only helps makes it easier for us to provide all the content for the network.