- The set-up of this story is interesting enough.
- Michael Pena not playing a comedic role is... different.
- Premise of the whole movie should encourage some good discussions about what it's about.
- It gets really good at the 60 minute mark.
- You have to endure waiting through 60 minutes before this movie justifies your time spent watching it.
- The kid characters continually do stupid and frustrating things.
- Michael Pena's character is essentially the only one you'll really care about.
- Should have been a more exciting movie than what we got.
- It's not really that visually interesting... until you get to the 88 minute mark...
- That last 30 minutes, deserves a much better first 60 minutes. What a waste.
loveditenjoyeditlikedititsokay IT'S MEH itsterrible