- Andrew Niccol always has interesting Science Fiction ideas worth looking into.
- The social commentary this movie brings up is absolutely worth talking about.
- Visually engaging, playing with different aspect ratios, first person perspectives.
- Several cool set pieces, especially the ones involving augmented reality.
- Kinda dry and slow moving, that there will be people that will likely get bored with it.
- The general mystery isn't really that interesting.
- Main characters played by Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried are trapped with cliche filled personalities.
- Predictable plot turns and familiar plot tropes only further diminishes any interest to the movie.
- Simply annoyed with the direction the movie took with Amanda Seyfried's characters. What a waste.
loveditenjoyeditlikedit IT'S OKAY itsmehitsterrible