- Proves that a well produced animated feature is still the best way to translate comic books to the big screen.
- Love this unique looking animation style that perfectly emulates comic book pages. It’s cel-shaded 3D CGI done right!
- Plot moves and moves at a fast pace, managing to cram so much amazing content into this 117 minutes movie. Spectacular storytelling here.
- Multiple great set pieces here, whether it be a simple dialogue scene, to big action adventure beats.
- The kinetic, energetic, and action sequences were just so much fun to watch.
- Excellent in balancing out being funny, clever, exciting, and emotional too.
- Got to love the meta self-aware humor, and visual gags.
- Amazing voice cast overall, from Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson, Hailee Steinfeld, Brian Tyree Henry, Liev Schreiber, Kathryn Hahn, John Mulaney, to Nicolas Cage, and more!
- The main three leads here, Miles Morales, Peter B. Parker, and Gwen Stacy, were simply awesome! Seeing their personalities and their character arcs play out in their own ways, only increased my investment with the story.
- Probably has the best after-credits scene I’ve ever seen in a comic book movie.
- Could this be the best Spider-Man movie so far? Makes a very strong case for that distinction.
- Some people might complain about the liberties and changes made; and there’s a lot, when compared to the original comic books it’s based on
- I’m not a huge fan of the character design for Kingpin
- Did Sony just completely steal Marvel Studios’ thunder in introducing Miles Morales to the world on the big screen? Yeah, they totally did.
LOVED IT enjoyeditlikedititsokayitsmehitsterrible