- Sandra Bullock is great in this, with what was probably a deceivingly challenging role for an actress to tackle.
- Supporting cast from Trevante Rhodes, to John Malkovich, are good in this too.
- The premise is very fascinating, especially considering the vast amount of apocalyptic movies that are already out there, or the growing amount of sensory deprived stories.
- There are some clever things introduced into the plot, that only makes the world building better than it probably should be.
- Manages to successfully create tense suspenseful moments, especially one particular scene involving driving a vehicle without being able to see out the car windows.
- Narrative of this movie does a good job of keeping my attention throughout the whole thing.
- Honestly, they probably could have made this 20 minutes shorter.
- I don’t think the narrative device of bouncing back between the present time and a flashback was necessary.
- Some of the other supporting characters were kinda useless, and served to just be there as typical archetypes.
- Stupid things and plot conveniences still happen.
lovedit ENJOYED IT likedititsokayitsmehitsterrible